Semanis Epal Hijau

Saturday 2 July 2011

Trouble is a Friend

Lirik Trouble is a friend - Lenka Lirik

"Trouble Is A Friend lyrics" Lenka


Trouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh.
No Matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow, oh oh.
The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn, oh oh.
Your fine for a while but then start to loose control.

Chorus 1:
He's there in the dark,
he's there in my heart,
he waits in the winds
he's gotta play a part.
Trouble is a friend,
yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!

Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh.
And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh.
Get lyrics at http://liriksemualagu.blogspot.comHe sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh.
So don't forget as you ease on down the road.

Chorus 1

Chorus 2:
So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.
I won't let him win, but im a sucker for his charm.
Trouble is a friend,
yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!

Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel.
And how I try to make him leave; I try.
Oh Oh I try!

Chorus 1

Chorus 2

Oh, Oh.

Lirik Lagu Trouble is a friend - Lenka

Lenka lyrics:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana anda sudi meninggalkan komen.In Sha Allah akan saya kunjungi blog anda .....